Kashmir Tour – The Real Heaven on the Earth, the title of the article is well enough to portray the engrossing beauty that Kashmir holds
There are a number of logical thoughts behind giving this title to the article as Kashmir is undoubtedly the most beautiful site to visit in India.
If you are having a thought about a Kashmir trip, then you have come up to the right place in this article, we are going to discuss the right budget for a Kashmir trip as well as different Kashmir tour packages
But before going further, you must know why one should choose a Kashmir trip over any other.
Why One Should Opt for a Kashmir Tour Over Any Other Place?
- Extremely pleasant ambiance with magical autumn-like weather.
- Having the most picturesque snowfall.
- Most humble and polite people to meet.
- Impeccable scenic views.
- Brightly colored and largest Tulip Garden in Asia.
- Get a chance to have some delectable meals like Roganjosh and Goshtaba.
- Extremely pleasing valleys and lakes.
After having a brief knowledge about why one should prefer a Kashmir trip over another, it’s also very important to know about the best sites to visit in Kashmir.
Best Sites to Visit in Kashmir Tour
When it comes to visiting Kashmir, it is extremely important to gather as much information as possible about the different places that we are planning to explore.
- Fascinating scenes as the land is covered with snow.
- Highly engrossing for people who like golf as the world’s highest golf course is situated here.
- Covers a number of adventure activities like ice skating, heli-skiing, mountain biking, etc.
- Unique variety of flowers.
- Charming lakes and valleys.
- Scenic views have snow-covered mountains, crystal clear water, and fascinating valleys.
- Dal lake’s floating market is a major highlight.
- Zigzagging Jhelum river from Kashmir valley to wular lake.
- Opportunity to explore Lidder Lake and Betaab Valley.
- Best place to enjoy river rafting.
- Shopping of Kashmiri cultural items.
- Extremely pleasant scenic views with invigorating mountain lakes.
- Perfect for planning a family vacation for a hill station.
- Ideal for people who prefer exploring nature walks, hills, greenery, etc.
- Pleasing views of the countryside.
- Mostly suitable for newlywed couples.
- Soothing scenic views of snow-covered mountains, and refreshing streams.
- Ideal for people to have a great love for nature.
After gathering some significant information about the most well-liked places of Kashmir, let’s move to the core of the article and discuss the most appropriate Kashmir tour packages.
Best Kashmir Tour Packages
In this article, we have chosen for you some of the most affordable packages which will suit your budget for a Kashmir trip.
- Best of Kashmir Valley
- Kashmir Family Special
- Grand tour of Kashmir
- Best of Kashmir and Leh Ladakh
- Houseboat Packages
- Honeymoon Tour Package Exotic Kashmir with Delhi