Embark on a profound spiritual odyssey with our 13 Nights / 14 Days Kailash Mansarovar Trip. This meticulously crafted tour package offers a unique opportunity to explore the holy abode of Lord Shiva, nestled amidst the majestic Himalayas. Begin your journey in Kathmandu and proceed to the revered Mansarovar Lake and Mount Kailash, known for their deep religious significance. Encounter the divine aura of these sacred destinations, immerse in ancient rituals, and seek spiritual enlightenment. Marvel at the stunning vistas, experience local culture, and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
- Sacred Mansarovar Lake
- Majestic Mount Kailash
- Spiritual rituals and ceremonies
- Panoramic Himalayan landscapes
- The charming town of Kathmandu
- Pristine beauty of Yam Dwar
- Serene Tirthapuri hot springs
- Scenic drive through picturesque valleys
Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu
Arrival at Kathmandu transfer to Hotel, Meal plan (B / L / D).
Day 2 : Leh Local Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Jal Narayan and Guheshwari Temple)
Morning after breakfast sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath, Jal Narayan and Guheshwari Temple, after lunch preparing for kailash Yatra, Meal plan (B / L / D).
Day 3 : Kathmandu - Syabrubesi
Drive Kathmandu To Syabrubesi (2400m) 7 hrs drive (152km) Meal plan (B / L / D).
Day 4 : Rasuwa Gadi - Kerung
After breakfast drive to Rasuwa Gadi (1hrs drive 15km), After immigration and customs formalities on both sides (Nepal & China). We drive to the small town – Kerung (26km) O / N Hotel (3700m). Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 5 : Rest at Kerung
Rest day for altitude acclimatization at Kerung. Meal plan (B / L / D).
Day 6 : Kerung - Dongpa
After breakfast Drive to Dongpa 250kms (4500m) Enjoy grand view of Mt. Shishapangma (8021mt High) Gauri Shankar and other high mountains from Gurungng – La Pass (5050mt. high) Dongpa. Meal plan (B / L / D).
Day 7 : Dongpa - Lake Manasarovar
Drive to – Lake Manasarovar 385km (4500m). Very auspicious day for all people who will have first glimpse of Holy Manasarovar and view of Mt. Kailash from Horchu Pass. Overnight stay Lodge at Chhu Gompa at the shore of Lake Manasarovar. Meal plan (B / L / D).
Day 8 : Lake Manasarovar - Darchen
The abode of god will be a lifetime – achievement. Puja, havana worship, meditation, holy bath etc. Afternoon drive to Darchen (30km) 4560m. O / N New Hotel, Meal plan (B / L / D).
Day 9 : Darchen - Diraphuk
Darchen to Diraphuk 18km. Kora (circuit) begins drive 10 km. cover to Tarboche and trek up to walk approximately about 04 / 05 hour Diraphuk (4890m). Overnight stay at Guest House, Meal plan (B / L / D).
Day 10 : Diraphuk - Zuthulphuk
Trek to Zuthulphuk (4790m) 22km. walk approximately 08 / 10 hours – Parikarma Continues, this is the day every pilgrims talks about, the most difficult journey through out the trip, Trek up to Dolma La pass (5600m). We will offer very short prayers at Dolmala and move towards Gaurikunda. They programmed in the same as usual, Zuthulphuk overnight stay at Guest house. Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 11 : Zuthulphuk - Dongba
Zuthulphuk to Dongba via Manasarovar Horchu. After Breakfast, we will trek around 8 km. We will be reaching at the point, where our jeeps will be waiting to Drive us to Darchen, parikarma (Circuit) ends. After Lunch we will drive to Dongba via Manasarovar Horchu O / N Guesthouse, Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 12 : Dongba - Kerung
Drive back to Kerung, Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 13 : Kerung - Katmandu
Kerung to Katmandu transfer to Hotel, Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 14 : Departure Kathmandu
Departure transfer to Kathmandu airport, Meal plain (B) Trip concludes.
|No of Pax||Cost Per Pax Based on 3 Star Hotels||Cost Per Pax Based on 4 Star Hotels|
|2 Pax||Rs. 2,35,000 Per Person||Rs. 2,79,000 Per Person|
|4 Pax||Rs. 1,99,000 Per Person||Rs. 2,35,000 Per Person|
|6 Pax||Rs. 1,85,000 Per Person||Rs. 2,15,000 Per Person|
*Subject to change based on the specific dates and availability of hotels.
|City||Hotels 3 Star||Hotels 4 Star||No of Nights|
|Kathmandu||Hotel Yambu / Similar||Hotel Shanker / Similar||3 Night(s)|
|Syabrubesi||Syabrubesi Guest House / Similar||Himalayan Front Hotel / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Kerung||Himalaya Guest House / Similar||Kerung Hotel / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Dongpa||Himalayan Retreat / Similar||Serene Haven Resort / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Darchen||Himalayan Hotel / Similar||Tarchen Hotel / Similar||1 Night(s)|
|Lake Manasarovar||Tranquil Lakeside Inn / Similar||Majestic Lakeview Resort / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Zuthulphuk||Mystic Mountain Retreat / Similar||Blissful Valley Resort / Similar||1 Night(s)|
*Subject to availability at the time of booking or else similar hotels will be suggested.
- In Kathmandu deluxe hotel accommodations 3 nights with full board meals basic.
- All required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed trip itinerary.
- Tibet visa.
- Entry permit.
- Kailash parikarma entry fee.
- Entries tour best available Hotel / Guest house including 2 nights parikarma also , all veg. meals (dinner / breakfast / lunch).
- We provide pack lunch while we drive and walk on parikarma , experience Indian cook.
- English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide.
- Requires Nepalese Sherpa’s.
- Super Luxury Bus.
- Supporting truck for luggage.
- Yak and yak man during the parikarma for carrying luggage.
- First aid and Oxygen gas Cylinder.
- Holy Lake Manasarovar parikarma (Circuit) by drive .
- Yeti Himalayan travels will provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, Day pack (Duffle Bag and Day bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company).
- Tips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call, rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (incase sick on the way kailash Yatra).
- Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal use porter, in case flight cancel additional day hotel stay expenses, international flight tickets.