Odisha, the eastern state of India, is known for its unique culture, ancient temples, beautiful beaches, and scenic landscapes. The Special Orissa Tour Package is 4 Nights/5 Days journey that takes you through the popular destinations of Bhubaneswar and Puri. The tour package is designed to give you a glimpse of the rich culture and heritage of the state. The tour begins in Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha, which is home to numerous ancient temples and monuments. The tour then takes you to the holy city of Puri, which is famous for its Jagannath Temple, one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Hindus. The Special Orissa Tour Package is an excellent opportunity to explore the rich culture and heritage of Odisha in a short span of time. This tour package is perfect for families, couples, and solo travelers who are looking for an immersive and unforgettable experience.
- Visit the ancient temples of Bhubaneswar
- Explore the vibrant local markets of Bhubaneswar
- Sample the delicious local cuisine
- Visit the famous Jagannath Temple in Puri
- Witness the evening aarti at the temple
- Relax on the serene Puri beach
- Experience the rich culture and heritage of Odisha
- Enjoy a short but immersive tour of Odisha
Day 1 : Arrival Bhubaneswar
Arrive at the Bhubaneswar airport or railway station and transfer to the hotel. Post check-in and refreshment, if time permits visit Lingaraj Temple – the temple with 1000 Shiva Lingams constructed in 650 AD, Rajarani Temple – also known as the Temple of Love, Brahmeswar Temple, Parashurameshvara Temple. Later visit to Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 : Bhubaneswar tour
After breakfast, visit to State Museum and Orissa Museum of Tribal Art and Artifacts. Also, visit Nandankanan Zoological Park, and later in the evening, visit Ekamra Haat. Return back to hotels for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Bhubaneswar - Puri
In the morning, after breakfast, check out and drive to Puri. En-route stopover at Dhauli – a sacred Buddhist site with a peaceful pagoda and ancient rock edicts mark the emperor Ashoka’s conversion to Buddhism, while here also visit to rock-cut caves, medieval Hindu temples, and the renovated Shiva temple near the Pagoda. Reach Puri and check in to your pre-booked hotel. Post refreshment, visit Lord Jagannath Temple – one of the four most sacred Hindu pilgrimage sites from Char Dhams. Post darshan and prayers, drive to Satapada to look over the mesmerizing Chilika Lake and its migratory birds (seasonal). One can opt for a motorboat ride (on own expense) on the Lake. Return back to Puri hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 : Puri (Excursion to Konark)
In the morning, after breakfast, start an excursion to Konark. Drive through the marine drive visiting the Ramachandi Temple & Chandrabhaga Beach on the way. Reach Konark and visit one of the most majestic sites in entire Odisha, the Chariot of the Sun God Temple. The Sun temple is known for its exquisite and intricate architecture and sculptures. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Return back to Puri hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 : Puri - Bhubaneswar Departure
After breakfast, check out and drive back to Bhubaneswar. Drop off at Airport or railway station. Tour concludes.
|No of Pax||Cost Per Pax Based on 3 Star Hotels||Cost Per Pax Based on 4 Star Hotels|
|1 Pax||Rs. 25,000 Per Person||Rs. 31,000 Per Person|
|2 Pax||Rs. 12,500 Per Person||Rs. 15,500 Per Person|
|3 Pax||Rs. 9,267 Per Person||Rs. 11,667 Per Person|
*Subject to change based on the specific dates and availability of hotels.
|City||Hotels 3 Star||Hotels 4 Star||No of Nights|
|Bhubaneswar||Hotel Arya Palace / Hotel Urmee / Similar||VITS / Empire / Excellency / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Puri||Naren Palace / Landmark / Similar||Empire / Sri Hari / BlueLilly / Similar||2 Night(s)|
*Subject to availability at the time of booking or else similar hotels will be suggested.
- Accommodation in well appointed (base category) room in the above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Breakfast from Day 2
- All transfers, sightseeing and intercity travel using A/c vehicle (subject to no. of pax traveling together) as per the tour itinerary.
- All expenses related to Vehicle and driver i.e. fuel, driver allowance, parking & tolls.
- Any air/ train fare, visa charges, travel insurance, etc.
- Any monument entrance tickets, camera fees, guide charges, joy rides, extra sightseeing, etc.
- Any other meals and personal expenses like laundry, phone calls, internet, mineral water, tips, porterage, etc.
- GST as applicable extra on the final billing.