Kerala, known as “God’s Own Country,” is the perfect destination for honeymooners looking for a romantic getaway. This 4 Nights / 5 Days Kerala Honeymoon Tour Package is curated to provide the newlyweds with a memorable experience as they start their journey together. The package includes a visit to the picturesque hill station of Munnar, the serene backwaters of Alleppey, and the pristine beaches of Kovalam. From admiring the beauty of tea plantations to cruising on traditional houseboats, this tour offers an ideal combination of relaxation and adventure for honeymooners.
- Romantic stay in a houseboat
- Scenic drive through tea plantations in Munnar
- Visiting the famous Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point in Munnar
- A relaxing cruise on Alleppey backwaters
- Visiting the iconic Lighthouse Beach in Kovalam
- Witnessing a mesmerizing sunset in Kovalam
- Visit to the famous Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum
- Sampling delicious local cuisine throughout the tour
Day 1 : Cochin - Munnar
Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station, proceed to Munnar which is called “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts above sea level. On the way to Munnar visit the Cheyyappara waterfalls. Check into the hotel/resort. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 2 : Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Visit Eravikulam National Park in the morning. In the afternoon visit Mattupetty Dam/Kundala Dam for boating, Eco Point, and Tata tea museum. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 3 : Munnar - Thekkady
After breakfast, check out from the hotel/resort and proceed to Thekkady. Check into the hotel/resort. Sightseeing of Thekkady: Go for a Plantation tour, Evening boat ride to National Park. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at Thekkady.
Day 4 : Thekkady - Alleppey
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey which has immense natural beauty, also known as the “Venice of the East”. It is famous for the backwaters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products, and coir products. Check into your Hotel / Houseboat and enjoy the cruise through the backwaters of Alleppey. Overnight stays at the hotel/houseboat.
Day 5 : Alleppey - Cochin Departure
After breakfast, proceed to the airport/railway station and depart.
|No of Pax||Cost Per Pax Based on 3 Star Hotels||Cost Per Pax Based on 4 Star Hotels|
|2 Pax||Rs. 11,699 Per Person||Rs. 13,299 Per Person|
|4 Pax||Rs. 9,549 Per Person||Rs. 11,299 Per Person|
|6 Pax||Rs. 7,999 Per Person||Rs. 9,699 Per Person|
*Subject to change based on the specific dates and availability of hotels.
|City||Hotels 3 Star||Hotels 4 Star||No of Nights|
|Munnar||Brooklyn Palace / Similar||The Breeze Munnar / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Thekkady||Highrange Plaza / Similar||Jungle Park / Similar||1 Night(s)|
|Alleppey||Suvasam Lake Resort / Similar||Pagoda Resort / Similar||1 Night(s)|
*Subject to availability at the time of booking or else similar hotels will be suggested.
- Accommodation in 3-star or 4-star hotels with breakfast
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing and activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare and travel insurance
- Meals other than breakfast
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- Additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- 5% GST extra