The 9 Nights / 10 Days Kailash Mansarovar Tour by Helicopter is a spiritual journey that takes you to the holy site of Kailash Mansarovar in Tibet. Located at an altitude of 15,000 feet, Kailash Mansarovar is considered one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites by Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Bon. The journey begins with a scenic helicopter ride from Kathmandu to the border town of Hilsa, followed by a road trip to the Mansarovar Lake. During the tour, you will also get a chance to visit the ancient temples and monasteries in the region, such as the Chiu Monastery, Gauri Kund, and the Tirthapuri hot springs.
- Scenic helicopter ride from Kathmandu to Hilsa
- Visit the sacred Mansarovar Lake and Mount Kailash
- Explore the ancient temples and monasteries in the region
- Experience the traditional Tibetan culture and lifestyle
- Trek to the base of Mount Kailash
- Visit the Tirthapuri hot springs
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Himalayas
- Experience spiritual enlightenment and inner peace
Day 1 : Lucknow - Nepaljung
Arrival in Lucknow airport or train station pickup, drive to Nepaljung 3 hrs drive, Transfer hotel to Cygnett Inn Krishna, Kitchen hut or similar, at dinner time program Briefing. Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 2 : Nepaljung - Simikot
Early morning flight to Simikot (45minute) rest for acclimatize for high altitude at Simikot afternoon walk around hill side meal plan (B.L.D).
Day 3 : Hilsa - Tibet - Taklakot
After breakfast shift to Helicopter and fly to Hilsa (Nepali border) 20 minute fly helicopter & pick up Shera border (walk 10 minute) cross border and enter Tibet, meet our Tibetan and Nepali crew and drive to Taklakot (3900m) 30 km, over night at Hotel Himalayan. Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 4 : Taklakot - Manasarovar
Morning Drive 78 km. to Holy Lake Manasarovar (4500 M) and rest of day perform free for spiritual activities such as the abode of god will be a lifetime – achievement. Pooja, Havana worship, meditation, holy bath etc. Overnight stay Lodge at the shore of Lake Manasarovar. Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 5 : Manasorovar - Darchen
Manasorovar to Darchen 30km. (4560 m):- After breakfast drive an Hour Darchen the base camp of Holy, Mt. Kailash. Rest of day free for acclimatization and preparing for circuit (Parikarma). Over night at Himalayan Hotel.
Day 6 : Darchen - Diraphuk
Darchen to Diraphuk 18km. Parikarma / Cora begins drive 10 km. cover to Tarboche (yam dhwar) and trek up to walk approximately about 04 /05 hour Diraphuk (4890m). Overnight stays at Guest house. Meal plan (B / L / D).
Day 7 : Diraphuk - Zuthulphuk
Trek to Zuthulphuk (4790m) 22km. walk approximately 08 / 10 hours – Parikarma Continues, this is the day every pilgrims talks about, the most difficult journey through out the trip, Trek up to Dolma La pass (5600m). We will offer very short prayers at Dolmala and move towards Gaurikunda. They programmed in the same as usual, Zuthulphuk overnight stay at Guest house. Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 8 : Zuthulphuk - Taklakot
Zuthulphuk to Taklakot via Manasarovar Lake. After Breakfast, we will trek around 8 km. We will be reaching at the point, where our jeeps will be waiting to drive us to Darchen, Parikarma ends. After Lunch we will drive to Taklakot via Manasoravar parikarma (circuit). O / N Guest house Meal plain(B / L / D).
Day 9 : Taklakot - Simikot - Nepaljung
Early morning Drive to Nepal border, As soon as possible fly Helicopter to Simikot and then same day connect flight back to Nepaljung overnight stay at hotel. Meal plain (B / L / D).
Day 10 : Departure Lucknow
Departure transfer to Lakhanau. Meal plain (B).
|No of Pax||Cost Per Pax Based on 3 Star Hotels||Cost Per Pax Based on 4 Star Hotels|
|2 Pax||Rs. 4,50,000 Per Person||Rs. 4,95,000 Per Person|
|4 Pax||Rs. 4,00,000 Per Person||Rs. 4,45,000Per Person|
|6 Pax||Rs. 3,75,000 Per Person||Rs. 4,20,000 Per Person|
*Subject to change based on the specific dates and availability of hotels.
|City||Hotels 3 Star||Hotels 4 Star||No of Nights|
|Nepalgunj||Hotel Sneha / Similar||Hotel Central Plaza / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Simikot||Hotel Kailash / Similar||Hotel Himalaya / Similar||1 Night(s)|
|Lake Manasarovar||Tranquil Lakeside Inn / Similar||Majestic Lakeview Resort / Similar||1 Night(s)|
|Taklakot||Himalayan Oasis Inn / Similar||Sacred Peaks Resort / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Darchen||Serenity Lodge / Similar||Mountain View Retreat / Similar||1 Night(s)|
|Diraphuk||Tranquil Heights Inn / Similar||Divine Valley Resort / Similar||1 Night(s)|
|Zuthulphuk||Mystic Mountain Retreat / Similar||Blissful Valley Resort / Similar||1 Night(s)|
*Subject to availability at the time of booking or else similar hotels will be suggested.
- 2 Nights standard hotel in Nepaljunj
- 1 Night at Simikot.
- Full board meals basic as per above itinerary
- All required transportations and sightseeing as per above listed trip itinerary in Nepal & Tibet.
- Tibet visa
- Entry permit
- Kailash parikarma entry fee
- Entries tour best available Guesthouse including two nights during the parikarma
- All veg. meals (dinner/breakfast/lunch).
- We provide pack lunch while we walk on parikarma, experience Indian cook
- English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide
- English speaking Chinese guide
- Requires Nepalese Sherpa’s
- Luxurious coach transportation
- Supporting truck for luggage
- Yak and yak man during the parikarma for carrying luggage
- First aid
- Oxygen gas Cylinder
- Holy Lake Manasarovar parikarma (Circuit) by drive.
- We provide Duffle Bag, Down Jackets, Day pack (Duffle Bag and Day bag we provide as souvenir gift from our company).
- Tips, personal expenses, beverage, cold drinks, phone call, rescue and emergency cost, medical and hospital expenses (incase sick on the way kailash Yatra).
- Travel insurance, personal riding horse, personal use porter, in case flight cancel additional day hotel stay expenses, international flight tickets.