The Dwarka – Somnath tour is a perfect blend of spirituality and leisure, offering an opportunity to explore the rich cultural heritage of Gujarat. The tour takes you to two of the most revered pilgrimage sites in India – Dwarka and Somnath. Dwarka is known for the Dwarkadhish Temple, dedicated to Lord Krishna, while Somnath is home to the famous Somnath Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. The tour also includes visits to other famous temples and landmarks, providing a comprehensive insight into the cultural and spiritual significance of the region.
- Visit the ancient Dwarkadhish Temple and offer your prayers to Lord Krishna.
- Explore the beautiful Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and Rukmini Devi Temple.
- Seek blessings at the Somnath Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva.
- Witness the beautiful architecture and intricate carvings at the Kirti Mandir in Porbandar.
- Visit the scenic Beyt Dwarka Island and the Dwarka Lighthouse.
- Experience the tranquility of the Gomti Ghat and the serene Gopi Talav.
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the coastline of Gujarat.
- Shop for souvenirs and local handicrafts at the local markets.
Day 1 : Ahmedabad - Jamnagar - Dwarka (450km/9hrs)
Today, proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival visit Lakhota Lake &Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it is mentioned in the Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Dwarka - BetDwarka - Dwarka (150km/3hrs)
Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadhish Temple. Take a holy dip in the Gomti river, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on the way back to visit Rukmani Temple evening visit other temples in the coastal area attend evening aarti at Dwarkadhishish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath (250km/ 5hrs)
In the morning, depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit BhalkaTirth, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch the Light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Somnath - Virpur - Gondal - Rajkot (200km/4hrs)
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarayan temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal. In the late evening, arrive at Rajkot. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 : Rajkot - Gandhinagar - Ahmedabad (225km/4hrs)
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad. On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Akshardham temple, AdalajStepwell, and Gandhi Ashram. Drop at the Railway station.
|No of Pax||Cost Per Pax Based on 3 Star Hotels||Cost Per Pax Based on 4 Star Hotels|
|2 Pax||Rs. 15,500 Per Person||Rs. 21,500 Per Person|
|4 Pax||Rs. 12,500 Per Person||Rs. 18,000 Per Person|
|6 Pax||Rs. 10,000 Per Person||Rs. 15,500 Per Person|
*Subject to change based on the specific dates and availability of hotels.
|City||Hotels 3 Star||Hotels 4 Star||No of Nights|
|Dwarka||Dwarkadheesh Lords Eco Inn / Similar||Mercure Dwarka / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Somnath||Hotel Lords Eco Inn / Similar||The Fern Residency / Similar||1 Night(s)|
|Rajkot||Hotel Sarovar Portico / Similar||Regency Lagoon Resort / Similar||1 Night(s)|
*Subject to availability at the time of booking or else similar hotels will be suggested.
- All accommodation on 01 DBL Room CPAI.
- Transport by AC Sedan Car (Etios/Dzire).
- Toll, Parking, DA .
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Good experinced driver with cell phone.
- Airfare/train fare
- Lunch and snacks
- Entry fees and camera charges at monuments and temples
- Personal expenses such as shopping and phone calls.