This 3 Nights/4 Days tour takes you on an unforgettable journey to some of the most iconic destinations of North India. Delhi, the capital of India, offers a perfect blend of the old and the new, with iconic landmarks like the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and the towering Qutub Minar. Jaipur, the Pink City, is famous for its grandeur and the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and the royal City Palace. Pushkar is a spiritual town that boasts of a serene lake, numerous temples, and the Pushkar Fair, while Ajmer is home to the famous Dargah Sharif, a major pilgrimage site for Muslims.
- Visit the iconic landmarks of Delhi, including the Red Fort and Qutub Minar.
- Explore the grandeur of Jaipur’s Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and City Palace.
- Experience the spiritual essence of Pushkar and visit its numerous temples.
- Witness the famous Pushkar Fair (seasonal).
- Visit the famous Dargah Sharif in Ajmer, a major pilgrimage site for Muslims.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Jaipur’s bustling markets and shop for local handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Indulge in the delicious local cuisine and street food of Rajasthan.
Day 1 : Arrival Delhi: Sightseeing
Morning arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway station transfer to hotel later proceed for sightseeing tour of Delhi visit Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, the Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue – Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, and the President’s Residence and would end with a drive through the Diplomatic Enclave. Later continue to a sightseeing tour Visit Old Delhi. Old Delhi was an ancient walled city. Here you will visit Red Fort, the most opulent Fort, and the Palace of the Mughal Empire; Visit Raj Ghat, the memorial site of Mahatma Gandhi; Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India. After sightseeing, transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 2 : Delhi to Jaipur
In the morning, after breakfast, drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival at Jaipur, transfer to the hotel. After relaxation, proceed to visit Birla temple and Nahargarh fort (sunset view over city). Later evening, return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 3 : Jaipur Sightseeing - Ajmer – Jaipur
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Visit 16th century Amber fort- the classic Romantic Rajasthan fort palace. Enjoy Hawa Mahal, known as the “Palace of the wind” the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women and has 953 niches and windows. In the afternoon, amaze yourself with Jantar Mantar, the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories, and City Palace, which sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. Later afternoon, drive to Ajmer en-route, visit Pushkar visit, Lord Brahma temple, and Pushkar Lake, and later drive to Ajmer. On arrival at Ajmer, visit Ajmer Dargah sharif. Evening, drive back to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur
Day 4 : Jaipur – Depart
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, transfer to the airport to board the flight for onward destinations (Optional Drop at Jaipur airport also).
|No of Pax||Cost Per Pax Based on 3 Star Hotels||Cost Per Pax Based on 4 Star Hotels|
|2 Pax||Rs. 12,900 Per Person||Rs. 13,800 Per Person|
|4 Pax||Rs. 14,800 Per Person||Rs. 11,800 Per Person|
|6 Pax||Rs. 9,800 Per Person||Rs. 10,800 Per Person|
*Subject to change based on the specific dates and availability of hotels.
|City||Hotels 3 Star||Hotels 4 Star||No of Nights|
|Delhi||INN Tawang / Similar||Hotel Regent Grand / Similar||1 Night(s)|
|Jaipur||Hotel Libra / Similar||Hotel Park Ocean / Similar||2 Night(s)|
*Subject to availability at the time of booking or else similar hotels will be suggested.
- Accommodation for 03nights on DBL sharing, as per the mentioned/similar hotels
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at all hotels
- Delhi all Transfers & Sightseeing by Ac Swift Dezire for 2 Pax and New Model Maruti Ertiga / Innova for 4 to 6 Pax.
- All hotel taxes
- Camera fees at the monuments.
- Entrance fees to all monuments.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Room Heater
- Medical & Travel Insurance.
- Rohtang pass
- Expenses of a personal nature, such as laundry, beverages, telephone calls, Tips etc.