Andaman Islands is a paradise for nature lovers, beach enthusiasts, and adventure seekers. This cluster of islands in the Bay of Bengal is known for its pristine beaches, crystal clear waters, and lush green forests. The 5 Nights / 6 Days Best of Andaman Tour Package is specially crafted to provide you with a memorable experience in Andaman. The tour package covers some of the best attractions in Andaman, and you will get a chance to witness the beauty of the islands up close. Our team of experts has carefully curated this tour package to ensure that you have a comfortable and hassle-free experience.
- Visit the popular Radhanagar Beach, known for its stunning sunsets and pristine white sand.
- Explore the Cellular Jail, a historic monument that is a symbol of India’s struggle for independence.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Ross Island, which served as the capital of the Andaman Islands during the British Raj.
- Witness the islands’ natural beauty with a visit to the Baratang Island and Limestone Caves.
- Experience the local culture with a visit to the Anthropological Museum and Samudrika Naval Marine Museum.
- Enjoy a leisurely walk on the stunning beaches of Andaman and indulge in water sports activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and more.
- Stay in comfortable accommodations and enjoy the delicious local cuisine.
Day 1 : Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Local Sightseeing
You arrive in Port Blair, our escorts in the airport pick receive you there and then after a short introduction will take you to your first booked hotel, after check-in and once you are done with your lunch & refreshments, we will take a tour to the historic cellular jail which will be followed by the light and sound show. (the history & migration to this archipelago revolves around this monumental architecture, once you finish taking the tour just after a gap of half an hour, you will witness the light & sound show, like any other light & sound it’s a narration of the story of the jail through light & sound ) day end here back to the hotel.
Day 2 : Port Blair to Havelock Island
We start the day a bit early today as we need to embark for Havelock Island, the cruise departs at around 8:30 am so we have to report an hour early. Take a quick breakfast and head to Havelock Island the total journey time is around 1 and 1/2 hours by sea. Again once to reach in the island meet our escorts who will be standing outside the harbor-restricted area with a name tag. Along with them proceed to your respective hotel and then plan your day, probably post lunch for Radhanagar beach. You can enjoy the beach as well as the sunset, which I guess is the best you can see. (Boat transfers are subject to change as per the availability of tickets and weather conditions).
Day 3 : In Havelock Island
After Breakfast, visit Elephant Beach By Motor Boat for Mesmerizing View of Corals and Enjoy Snorkeling (The boat will be on sharing basis). Overnight stay at Resort in Havelock.
Day 4 : Havelock Island to Neil Island
We will check out the resort as per the scheduled timing which is generally in the morning at 9:00 am hours. And then proceed to board the cruise back to Neil Island. Once you arrive in Neil, you will meet our escorts outside the exit area, check in to the hotel, finish lunch, and then proceed to an excursion to the Island, visit all the beaches around the Island, a night stay in Neil Island. (While leaving from Port Blair to Havelock island probably you can leave your bigger luggage in Port Blair, hotels in Port Blair provide a clock room and take only two days clothes and necessary materials to Havelock island, by this way you can avoid the hassle of carrying it inside the harbor area, which is restricted place like the airport and does not have trolley facility)
Day 5 : Neil Island To Port Blair
After breakfast, proceed to visit Sitapur Beach – One of the finest beaches on this island. Thereafter, visit Lakhimpur beach, next to visit beautiful Bharatpur beach – the ideal place for swimming, After visit drop at the Jetty to catch the return boat for Port Blair, Return to Port Blair back to your hotel evening free for your own activity, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Departure from Port Blair
Morning free for packing & personal activities, on time 8:00 am check out from the hotel & on time transfer to Airport. Tour Ends.
|No of Pax||Cost Per Pax Based on 3 Star Hotels||Cost Per Pax Based on 4 Star Hotels|
|2 Pax||Rs. 16,100 Per Person||Rs. 19,320 Per Person|
|4 Pax||Rs. 13,990 Per Person||Rs. 17,300 Per Person|
|6 Pax||Rs. 13,300 Per Person||Rs. 16,530 Per Person|
*Subject to change based on the specific dates and availability of hotels.
|City||Hotels 3 Star||Hotels 4 Star||No of Nights|
|Portblair||NH Regencey / Vedant hotel||Seagull / Andaman Castle /Nk international / SL international||2 Night(s)|
|Havelock||Orchid Villa / Radhakrisha hotel/The Kingdom||Gold India beach Resort / Eldorado Resort / Ocean blue||2 Night(s)|
|Neil||Seven Seas / Amulya||Deep Sea Resort / Tango beach Resort||1 Night(s)|
*Subject to availability at the time of booking or else similar hotels will be suggested.
- Accommodation in well-appointed a.c room on twin sharing ( Base Catagory Rooms )
- Meal CPAI
- Both ways airport transfers by AC Private vehicle one time one spot basis
- All sightseeing by a.c private vehicle in Port Blair as per itinerary not at disposal ( Point to Point basis transfers )
- All sightseeing by a.c Private vehicle in Havelock Island
- To and fro ticket to Havelock by a.c Cruise
- All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary
- Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure points by tour manager
- Hotel taxes applicable as on today
- Personal expenses
- Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India
- Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc
- Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
- Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
- Room Services, Camera, Laundry& Telephone charges
- Additional usage of vehicle
- Cost of services, which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
- Any kind of airfare
- 5% GST Extra on Billing
Note: Above 1 year full charges will be applicable for Cruise tickets