The Andhra Pradesh Buddhist Circuit Package is a fascinating journey that takes you through some of the most significant Buddhist sites in the state. Andhra Pradesh is home to some of the most sacred Buddhist sites in India, and this tour package offers you an opportunity to explore them all. During this tour, you will visit places like Nagarjuna Sagar, Amaravati, and Visakhapatnam, which are steeped in history and spirituality. This package is perfect for those who want to explore the spiritual side of Andhra Pradesh and learn about its rich cultural heritage.
- Visit the ancient Buddhist site of Nagarjuna Sagar.
- Explore the beautiful town of Amaravati, known for its ancient Buddhist Stupa.
- Experience the stunning beaches and scenic landscapes of Visakhapatnam.
- Visit the famous Borra Caves, known for their magnificent stalactites and stalagmites.
- Discover the rich cultural heritage of Andhra Pradesh through its temples and historical sites.
- Enjoy a boat ride on the picturesque Hussain Sagar Lake.
- Get an insight into the life of the Buddha at the Amaravati Heritage Centre.
- Explore the famous Kondapalli Fort and learn about its history and architecture.
Day 1 : Arrival at Hyderabad
Meet on arrival at Hyderabad Airport and transfer to Hotel. Relax overnight.
Day 2 : Hyderabad Visit
Breakfast and proceed to visit Salar Jung Museum – is an art museum located at Darushifa, on the southern bank of the Musi River in the city of Hyderabad, The Charminar – constructed in 1591, is a monument and mosque located in Hyderabad, Mecca Mosque – is the largest mosque in the World, Later in the evening visit the Laser Show at Lumbini Park at Hussain Sagar Lake. Back to the hotel.
Day 3 : Hyderabad - Nagarjunakonda
Breakfast check out and drive to Nagarjunakonda. On arrival, proceed for sightseeing of famous Buddhist temples and museums. Later check into Hotel. Rest Overnight.
Day 4 : Nagarjunakonda - Amaravati - Vijayawada
Breakfast, checkout, and drive to Vijayawada. En route visit Amaravati – An ancient significant pilgrimage site with a superb collection of Buddhist monuments dating back to 2000 years old. The main attraction of Amaravati is the ancient Stupa, famous for its carved pillars. There is a museum by the name of this place putting on sight the archaeological items from other Buddhist destinations including relic caskets, a gold necklace, bone relics, and gold flowers. Later drive to Vijayawada. On arrival check into Hotel. Rest overnight.
Day 5 : Vijayawada - Visakhapatnam
Morning breakfast checkout and drive to Visakhapatnam. On arrival check into Hotel. Relax overnight.
Day 6 : Visakhapatnam Visit
Breakfast and proceed to visit INS Kursura (S20), a Kalvari-class diesel-electric submarine of the Indian Navy. It was India’s fifth submarine. Kursura was commissioned on 18 December 1969 and was decommissioned on 27 February 2001 after 31 years of service, visit TU 142 Aircraft Museum – the first such museum in the country. Back to the hotel. Evening relax near beach. Overnight.
Day 7 : Visakhapatnam Visit
Morning breakfast and proceed to visit Thotlakonda – is situated on a hill near Bheemunipatnam, It was well within the influence of ancient Kalinga, which was an important source of dissemination of Buddhism to Sri Lanka and various parts of Southeast Asia, Bavikonda – The artifacts recovered here include Roman coins and satavahana coins apart from pottery dating back to 3rd century BC and 2nd Century AD. Later in the evening visit Rushikonda Beach – which is known as the Jewel of the East Coast. The unspoiled beauty of the beach is its main attraction and offers a unique opportunity to relax and enjoy the golden sands and gentle ocean currents Back to the hotel. Rest overnight.
Day 8 : Departure at Visakhapatnam
Breakfast, check out, and transfer to Airport to board the flight for onward destination. Tour Ends.
|No of Pax||Cost Per Pax Based on 3 Star Hotels||Cost Per Pax Based on 4 Star Hotels|
|2 Pax||Rs. 38,250 Per Person||Rs. 48,000 Per Person|
|4 Pax||Rs. 32,000 Per Person||Rs. 41,750 Per Person|
|6 Pax||Rs. 30,500 Per Person||Rs. 40,250 Per Person|
*Subject to change based on the specific dates and availability of hotels.
|City||Hotels 3 Star||Hotels 4 Star||No of Nights|
|Hyderabad||Best Western Ashoka / Similar||The Golkonda Hotel / Similar||2 Night(s)|
|Nagarjunakonda||Harita Resort / Similar||-||1 Night(s)|
|Vijayawada||Hotel Minerva Grand / Similar||Fortune Murali Park / Similar||1 Night(s)|
|Visakhapatnam||Hotel Daspalla / Similar||Welcome Hotel / Similar||3 Night(s)|
*Subject to availability at the time of booking or else similar hotels will be suggested.
- Per person rates in Indian Rupees – applicable for a minimum of 2 persons staying together sharing the same room and vehicle with another combination.
- Accommodation with breakfast and taxes in specified or similar properties.
- Transportation by A/C Car, driver allowance, fuel, parking charges, and interstate taxes as per the itinerary only. Driving from morning 8.00 am to 8.00 pm/
- Lunch, dinner, and personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Air / Train Ticket.
- Entry tickets, camera/video Camera fee.
- Local or accompanying guide charges.
- Any items other than those mentioned in the cost include.