Are you planning for a trip to some astonishing places with your families? If yes, then here we are, with some astounding ideas to visit India’s well-liked places like Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
India is a country which has been blessed with its heritage, built with some amazing forts and natural sites.
Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour package is known as the golden triangle of India’ as all these places are connected to one another.
We will help you in getting to know about the most appropriate time to visit these places. Here, we have come up with some appropriate months for Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour packages.
Best Time to Visit Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
When it comes to deciding the right time to plan a Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour package, the most important is the climate factor, let’s check out which are the most preferable months to visit.
Most Preferable Months of Winter
- Except for December and January, the rest of the winter months are very pleasing as the weather is extremely pleasant with the soothing sunshine. The temperatures on an average scale vary from 32 Degrees Celsius (Maximum) to 18 Degrees Celsius (Minimum).
- It is highly advisable to keep some woollen clothes like coats and shawls alongside.
Months of Monsoons
- Starting with the end of June, the monsoon brings some beautiful sightseeing as the monuments look bright.
- Highly humid weather as the temperature starts decreasing.
- Not much preferred to travel but the most beautiful for sightseeing.
Months of Summer
- Summers are the least preferable for travelling as Delhi, Agra and Jaipur are the places which are blisteringly hot.
- Also, many activities are closed because of the hot climate.
- The average temperature varies from 45 degrees C (maximum) and 25 degrees C (minimum).
The second most dominant factor is the budget for the Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour package as most of the population of our country belongs to the middle-class group.
When it comes to budget, the most desirable season is the summer as most people avoid trips during this season which makes the prices extremely reduced.
On the other hand, the budget is at its maximum during winters, as most people prefer travelling in this season.
Keeping Festivals in Mind
Many times, people like to travel during the times of festivals like Diwali, Holi, Dussehra etc, so as to enjoy their trip to the maximum as they get to know about the local culture, their festivals etc.
Which Site to Observe at Which Time?
There are innumerous sites which have their own significance and their beauty can be observed during a particular time of the day
Taj Mahal is a historical monument which was built by Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal can be observed best in the daytime.
There are a number of tour packages available like a one-day tour by car starting from Delhi, two-day etc.
Jaipur’s Engrossing Forts
Jaipur which is popularly known as the ‘pink city’ is famous for its forts, which can be best observed during the evening time, so as to witness the daw pinkish look of the forts.
Delhi’s Local Streets and Foods
As we all know that Delhi is full of crowded places, and the best time to visit Delhi and observe its local streets is in the morning time. For people, who prefer adventure, this would not be less than a good adrenaline rush.
Best Delhi, Agra and Jaipur Tour Packages
After discussing the most appropriate time for travelling Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour, it is also very important to gather more information about the different tour packages available, so that we can decide the best one-
Several cities offer a wide range of tour packages for the golden triangle i.e. like Udaipur, Amritsar, Varanasi, etc.
Udaipur-Based Tour Packages
In Udaipur, there is a wide range of tour packages which varies from day to day-
- 8 Days to
- 10 Days- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Ranthambore-Based Tour Packages
Ranthambore is well known for its wildlife sanctuaries. It offers innumerable tour packages for the golden triangle-
- 8 Days – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour package
- 5 Days – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour package etc.
Varanasi-Based Tour Packages
For the tour package of these places in Varanasi, there are 9 days (Ganges tour) and a 10-day Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour package with Khajuraho.
Amritsar-Based Tour Packages
In Amritsar, there is a 10-day Golden route tour package which is extremely affordable too.
After going through the most appropriate time to visit these places tour packages and the different tour packages, we can conclude that the most convenient season to travel is the mild winters.
There are a number of advantages to opting for this particular golden road trip as –
- Passengers will be able to have a wonderful sightseeing experience of the most beautiful monuments of our country.
- Also, travelling to these locations is not as expensive as travelling to other places.
- The heritage of our country that these places hold will leave the passengers in awe of their mesmerising beauty.
- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour packages are very affordable, also, these are suitable for large size families as travelling is possible with buses, trains, etc.
- The tour will be helpful for children too, as the impact that it will have on the minds of the children will be long-lasting, as well as they will be able to retain the memories for a longer period of time.
At last, it can be concluded that the Delhi, Agra and Jaipur tour package is worth spending money as it is a route which is called the ‘golden triangle of India’ as it holds a number of cultural and historical significance.